Information for Patients
- The patient is responsible for the cost of the consult and imaging at the first visit.
- The patient is responsible for verifying that their insurance is accepted before treatment.
- Please bring your ID CARD, MEDICAL, and DENTAL Insurance cards to appointment.
- SURGERY AMOUNT IS PAID IN FULL BEFORE OR THE DAY OF SURGERY.
Dental Insurance Accepted
- Aetna Dental PPO
- BCBS Dental
- Cigna PPO/DHMO
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental
- Guardian through Connection Dental
- Principal Dental – through Ameritas
- Starmount/UNUM/Always Care
- United Concordia TDP & ADDP
- United Concordia Advantage+
- United HealthCare (Dental Benefit Provider) – through Connection Dental
Medical Insurance Accepted
- BCBS PPO (NOT HMO)
***MEDICARE AND MEDICAID NOT ACCEPTED***